Free CSS ebooks?

• Dubya
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I recently went through the W3C css tutorial, and I fell in love with CSS. I tried redesigning my webpage using CSS instead of tables and using absolute positioning. The only problem I found doing this is that, it will look fine now, but should I ever wish to add new content to my site (which I must do regularly), I will then be forced to change the pixel positions every time to make it expand to the various lengths of content (which would be even more of a hassel than my current setup). So I concluded that I must be missing some vital information. I google searched for CSS tutorials, but they all just come up with basic CSS comands. I'd like an indepth, free ebook that will teach me all there is to know about CSS. Does anyone no of any? If not, I will be forced to go to my local Borders and buy a book on it. But I wanted to ask you all first.
  • Dubya
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can anyone think of any free ebooks? :roll:
  • yomi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Nigeria

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Dubya, did you get any free ebooks? I know its been a long time since you posted this but i want to learn this too and i'm wondering if you got any. i saw a link on rapidshare but i guess its been removed. any other ideas?
  • alex89
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Western Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've got some css ebooks, pm me and I'll send them across (upload/ftp/something)
  • Layla
  • Born
  • Born
  • Layla

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know there are some articles about CSS on About.com - not sure how in-depth they are though, cause I'm still a total newbie to this! lol

am interested in learning more too.. :)
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

About is excellent,

You have lessons by e-mail.
  • JOHNMILLER12345
  • Born
  • Born
  • JOHNMILLER12345

Post 3+ Months Ago

Open eBook (or OEB), or formally, the Open eBook Publication Structure (OEBPS), is a legacy e-book format "based primarily on technology developed by SoftBook Press"[2] and on XML; it has been superseded by the EPUB electronic publication standard.

Open eBook is a ZIP file plus a Manifest file. Inside the package a defined subset of XHTML may be used, along with CSS and Dublin Core metadata. The default file extension is .opf (OEB Package Format).

=========
johnmiller
=========

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts