Good links for CSS tips and tutorials?

• Uzzo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Uzzo
  • Loc: London

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any good places to go visit to get helpful info on how to design with CSS? Have checked out a lot of sites but havent been able to find up-to-date design tutorials and tips.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• the_Maven
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • the_Maven

Post 3+ Months Ago

try w3schools.org ---> it is very informative; if you want others, google it or something.
  • gsv2com
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Nippon

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you can spend about $45, go out and get a copy of Eric Meyers (sp?) on CSS. If you can spend about $70, get that an his reference book by O'Reilley (sp?). He's got another excellent CSS 2.0 reference book, but I don't have the title on hand. I'll post later. These three have been the most helpful in understanding CSS for me personally and you can soak up a great deal of knowledge in about 10 days of intense reading if you get all three. Get a yellow highliter pen and go to town!

I've seen a few good references online, but I don't have the links on hand. I'll try to upload some later. But there is not anybody that I'm aware of who is better at teaching CSS than Eric Meyers.

I believe the website "A List Apart" has some valuable information, but I haven't been there in a while. They incorporate web standards beautifully.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts