Help wanted with CSS?

• lukesawyer
  • Born
  • Born
  • lukesawyer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys ! I'm newbie
I'm creating a site which is still in it's very early stages and have encountered two annoying problems that I just can't seem to fix no matter how hard I look (maybe too hard?).
The first is with the background repeat inside a div, The white stripe across the bottom is the background of the white block above it and shouldn't be there.
My second frustration is with how the site loads in the Opera browser, in a window too small to accommodate the page it displays as it should, but in a full size window the whole content drops much lower than it should be. I've tried adding an opera only margin-top adjustment to the css and it just won't budge!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could you toss out a link to a sample page or post your HTML/CSS here so we can take a look? There's a couple different things that could cause the first problem, but it'd be hard to get any real idea without a look at the markup.
  • johnhernandez
  • Born
  • Born
  • johnhernandez

Post 3+ Months Ago

CSS is more compatible, because if you developing your site with CSS, you can modify any time. If you want to do any small changes in your site you need not to do entire changes in your site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts