How I can add Credit Card Payment Option in my Website?

• JemsRoker
  • JemsRoker
  • Loc: Bangle of India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need help or your suggestion for doing this. What are the processes for adding payment system by master card or debit card in a website? I mainly want it for online hotels booking and online car rental. I have credit/debit cart to take payments. People will not redirect to from my site to paypal or other site to complete the payment. I want everything will be done from my site. Is there anybody please teach me how to add credit card payments, directly from my site, they will enter their credit card details and pay.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• X3ndou
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just use paypal or google checkout or both. It's pretty sketchy when a website just asks for a user's credit card number directly on the site.

This post also belongs in the programming / scripting / coding forum.
  • JemsRoker
  • JemsRoker
  • Loc: Bangle of India

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI X3ndou,
Your given information is helpful to me, but can you add here the coding system?
  • chin2boy
  • Born
  • Born
  • chin2boy

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is very simple that you first come to know what type of credit card is asked.then type in your account number
  • iliya428
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

To accept credit card payments natively at your website you must have a merchant account with your bank. Once you get it, you must comply bank rules on establishing payment processing (e.g. proper security setup). This is not easy.

Being in India you probably have no chance to work with Google Checkout and Paypal as both system do not allow accepting payments in many countries.

So you should take a look at special payment processing systems like Plimus, 2checkout and others. With such systems you will have to redirect customers to payment system website, however you can put almost any page design there and customers will not see difference anywhere except the address bar. But this is OK, the most small and middle online stores work this way.
  • chin2boy
  • Born
  • Born
  • chin2boy

Post 3+ Months Ago

please reply what you find

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts