How to generate traffic on to your web site

• tetu
  • tetu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi People Can Someone tell me how i could genrate trafic to a web site or is it a difficult thing to do??

Cheers
8)

ET
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• OSGEN
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • OSGEN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Getting quality traffic is expensive, where as if you just want traffic to artifically boost your site stats, just pay someone on eBay to bring 50k hits to your site.
  • phpservers
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • phpservers

Post 3+ Months Ago

conversion of traffic is entirely dependant on a few factors:
1) The type of your website
2) How the traffic is sent to you

I have used http://www.superiortraffic.net in the past, it converted for ratemymates.net.
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google Ad's is a good source of visitor but it can be very expensive.
  • maxf
  • maxf

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are a few different methods of getting traffic. You have to balance between how much money you want to spend, and how much time you want to wait.

If you want to get immediate results, I'd (obviously) suggest trying my service, like phpServers mentioned. (I own http://www.SuperiorTraffic.net.)

If you're looking to get search engine traffic, you'll need to work on tuning your site for crawlers and submitting your site to engines. It's a time consuming process that can take a while to show results, but unlike my service, it's free.

It all depends on your schedule and budget.
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Welcome To, Crazy World!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Like they said.. It's expensive.. Although, I made a program that will direct traffic to ANY site for free.. I can direct around 2,000+ unique people to any site per day.. Not bad really.. But, I never released it.. :(

Any ways, you really got to think out side of the box.. Spam is a major way of getting traffic although I don't suggest it.. Spam is annoying and once people get their they are pissed and don't care so it's kind of pointless.. There is tons of ways to get hits.. There are web sites that do kind of a share links.. Kind of like where you can click on links and put up your link to get hits.. But, really the best ideas are usually "your" ideas..

But, if you got the ideas and the know how (programming) you can do anything..
  • Aomie
  • Aomie
  • Loc: Behind you!!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Traffic ugh... i hate that word. It really hits home when creating a website that nothing in life is free. I personally have scraped my way through the process of establishing a decent enough website without a penny in my pocket. The barely finished result looks fairly spiffy, but if you were to take a peek at the source code or the masked links you would soon notice that its a patchwork of freebee's that i scraped together over a painfully long time. Having said that i do have 61 members (wow! :P) and im still desperatly trying to gain more. Mabie if my site wasnt poo. Mabie if someone could help me? Anyway if you fancy heping a poor fellow in need click here and have a word with Alomie. Ok cheers :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts