how do you rate Namo as a webpage editor

• yong
  • Born
  • Born
  • yong

Post 3+ Months Ago

my friend introduced to me a trial version of Namo Editor; i tried and i like it as it is user friendly but some of my friends told me that dreamweaver is better...is it true?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldn't have a clue, never tried it ... I haven't been designing much lately, so if it's a new development please forgive my ignorance :)

I'd have to say though, even before looking at it; notepad is still my editor of choice. Nothing like doing the whole thing manually - you feel much more achieved that way and there's no surplus of automatically-generated code.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

ditto on what Breeze said ... I haven't tried it either yet, but I certainly know nothing beats the feeling of doing it self, and doing it properly ...
  • Travis Coats
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Travis Coats

Post 3+ Months Ago

From the looks of the site - no good.

I am a musician who gets by with coding, but I can tell you Dreamweaver is a good learning tool and has an excellent array of features. D4 looks even more promising. However, as mentioned above, I have always heard the best way is to hand code - but when you're me, I have enough studying in the art of audio engineering to do...so use the most flexible and compatible tool out there. Think about what kind of features you want in your site and then compare the products. I say Dreamweaver big time.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts