Html Question?

• zzwk9971
  • Born
  • Born
  • zzwk9971

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Ok im making a site for http://www.cciron.5u.com and all of a sudden today i cant access the website thur the url or thur ftp. ? I dont understand why. Does anyone ever heard of such a thing? I can access it on another computer but not mine now. I've clean out my cookies, temp internet files and history but no luck. Any help would be great guys thanks.
  • Sunday
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

In IE goto tools > Internet Options > security tab> select restricted sites and see if it's listed there?

Get ahold of FireFox and see if your blocked on that too.

Curious about your domain name. I see you ship from Melrose park and I won ofchicago.net and dschicago.com. Let me know if we can do business.

Damn nice site BTW.
  • quantumcloud
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Since both FTP and browser are affected, then it can be:

1. Your firewall(if you have any)
2. The host file
3. Someone restricting your computer's IP address with .htaccess in your server

What exactly you mean that you cannot access? The site just times out before loading or do you get any error messages? Is it you who administers the site? In that case, can you accesss the host's control panel? Is there a reason to think that the web site has been hacked?
  • Sunday
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice couple sites you have linked there quantumcloud. When I grow up I want to be like your quantumcloud site :anonymous:
  • quantumcloud
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, thanks Sunday. I am sure you will do much better than quantumcloud. All the best luck with you. :)
  • zzwk9971
  • Born
  • Born
  • zzwk9971

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for all your help guys. Im not behind a firewall but i am using a router. I went to aol and typed in the url and it works its only on ie , very weird this is happening to me. I can access any page except this one. google , yahoo whatever. I'lll keep trying to figure it out or repartishion my hard drive or something. Thanks again guys.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts