html,Xhtml and css certification

• dhoyin
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • dhoyin
  • Loc: west africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi every one,
Please do anyone know any popular certification online for html,xhtml and css certification. I saw w3school certification but i just wanted to know if it is ok or there are better ones i can do online that is more recoginsed. thanks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know if these apply in the West Africa listed as your location, but Brainbench may be an option.

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/busine ... boutus.xml

Quote:
By partnering with Brainbench, 6 million members have advanced their skills and their careers, and over 5,000 businesses have found better ways to screen and select candidates, track and develop employee skills, and differentiate employees to current and prospective clients.

Corporate clients include numerous members of the Fortune 500, various U.S. Government agencies, and several universities and colleges.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just out of curiosity is there a reason your looking for that kind of certification? I don't feel like being certified in HTML/CSS wold really get you any benefit at least in the USA/Europe/Australia. I don't know about the rest of the world but it seems kind of like a waste of money to me.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts