Improving My Design Skills

• barutiwa
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm working on improving my HTML design skills. Are there any articles you guys can recommend that will help me master the div tag? Also, I need a good article on the best free software to use for graphics creation. Awaiting reply...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

As far as free graphic programs I think Gimp and Paint.NET are some pretty good ones.
  • barutiwa
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks my friend. I will try them out.
  • whogoes
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • whogoes

Post 3+ Months Ago

To improve your div skills, look at sites that use divs. Keep making websites with divs and don't stop until you get the results you want. The more you pull your hair out, the more you are learning. You may not even realize how much your learning.
  • StepWill
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • StepWill

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try Dreamweaver, it helps you out with everything you want, it has a validation tool, so you can get an idea how they work, how to use them.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guys, can you read the original poster's post? You aren't even answering the OP's questions. If you can't contribute an answer that helps, save your effort typing for somewhere else where non-information is welcome. And stop recommending Dreamweaver. Yes, I know it's a good program and some people like it and swear by it, but it is by no means "free", and the OP asked for information on "free" software. Dreamweaver is expensive software.

As far as mastering the DIV tag, barutiwa, you seriously do need to practice and play with it, and there are a world of articles listed on my friend's website here that will be of great help to you. SpooF already listed what in my mind are the two best free softwares for graphics, and I concur with his recommendation of gimp and paint.net
  • bilhasry4you
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bilhasry4you

Post 3+ Months Ago

for graphic creation you can use inkscape for svg file. so you dont need to code the svg, you can free drawing. and inkscape is free license.

why dont u try to open w3schools it will help

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts