• rayne28
  • Born
  • Born
  • rayne28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
can you help with a tiny problem?
IE and Firefox compatibility issues..
first I made my viewing through firefox so it was ok in firefox then I viewed in IE and suddenly the arrangement is quite changed
so I edit it out now I'm using IE to view my page after it's finished I view it on Firefox and the arrangement is changed! arrrgh :(

hard problem for me..
easy problem for you..
please help me..
Thank you in advance...

here's the link:
http://www.2shared.com/file/5473893/40c ... bhelp.html
or
https://uploadfile.org/download.php?id= ... LXT4uiiHPL

(open the LocalAccount.htm on both IE and FF to see the difference)
again thank you in advance..
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm confused about what page you're talking about. The first link looks the same in IE and FF for me ... and then I got bombarded with pop-ups and my system slowed right down. Your second link gives a page load error.
  • rayne28
  • Born
  • Born
  • rayne28

Post 3+ Months Ago

the links are you used to download the files including the page I have the problem with.. :D sorry for the pop-ups I only uploaded my files for FREE :D
  • rayne28
  • Born
  • Born
  • rayne28

Post 3+ Months Ago

still no solutions? wow is this an unhelpful site? imho my question is easy for your standards here such a pity..
  • natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

rayne28 wrote:
still no solutions? wow is this an unhelpful site? imho my question is easy for your standards here such a pity..

I hate popups.
  • rayne28
  • Born
  • Born
  • rayne28

Post 3+ Months Ago

natas wrote:
rayne28 wrote:

I hate popups.

so you haven't tried it yet there are no pop-up
people here in ozzu speaks first when they haven't even tried it
I don't have any report about pop-ups on other much more helpful site..
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

rayne28 wrote:
natas wrote:
rayne28 wrote:

I hate popups.

so you haven't tried it yet there are no pop-up
people here in ozzu speaks first when they haven't even tried it
I don't have any report about pop-ups on other much more helpful site..

They're talking about the popups on the website you've uploaded it to. It would be much easier if you found a free host and put it up there.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I saw your post earlier and didn't post anything because I couldn't see any difference in your site from Firefox and IE.

Which version of IE are you checking your site in? I just checked your site in IE7 and Firefox 3, and saw absolutely no difference between the two browsers. I went through all of the pages and links and didn't see any differences.

If you are on an IE whose version is lover than 7, than I would say you don't have to worry about that.
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
I saw your post earlier and didn't post anything because I couldn't see any difference in your site from Firefox and IE.

Which version of IE are you checking your site in? I just checked your site in IE7 and Firefox 3, and saw absolutely no difference between the two browsers. I went through all of the pages and links and didn't see any differences.

If you are on an IE whose version is lover than 7, than I would say you don't have to worry about that.

Did you just go to the linked page or did you download the site from the linked page?
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Breeze wrote:
Bogey wrote:

Did you just go to the linked page or did you download the site from the linked page?

lol I just went to the linked page :lol:

Fine, I'll download that file once I get the time :lol:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts