Live Chat software which is the best

• chaiz
  • Born
  • Born
  • chaiz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to integrate live chat software to my online site. What provider would you suggest? Some of my aquaintances are using Provide Support - a web-based solution. Seems that they are happy with it :). Do you have any experience?
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you have sofulicious installed in cpanel there is some free software in there for that, i have used HLC a few times and once it is setup it is fine but i suggest trail some stuff before adding to the main site to make sure it works.
  • prettyming
  • Born
  • Born
  • prettyming

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I am using Chat4Support live chat software. It is really useful to me. It lets me to live chat with website visitors, monitor site traffic, and analyze visitors' web activities, including their search engine and keyword usage. You can download it and have a free trial experience.
  • pavelk
  • Born
  • Born
  • pavelk

Post 3+ Months Ago

We use p3chat on our site.
  • jasonmraz
  • Born
  • Born
  • jasonmraz

Post 3+ Months Ago

chaiz wrote:
I want to integrate live chat software to my online site. What provider would you suggest? Some of my aquaintances are using Provide Support - a web-based solution. Seems that they are happy with it :). Do you have any experience?

Provide Support is a good software, but if you want to try something new then you can use eAssistance Pro live chat software. I am using this software from last 6 months.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts