Looking for Website Template/Company for Site

• andrea007
  • Born
  • Born
  • andrea007

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering if people could provide suggestions for a new site idea I have in mind.

I am looking to create a site that allows users to post information pertaining to their area. It would be similar to http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com. I do not want to do a relationship site, but I do want to have a similar layout. I would people to be able to add to the site and post information in regards to their area (would like to have people be able to search locally, nationally, by date, etc.) Besides being able to post information/pictures I would like their to be other interactive options: quizzes, filing reports to local government, writing government letters, search area for other posts, reply to posts, etc.

I would also like to be able to provide educational information. I would like to have businesses be able to post a link to their site on my website. I would like them to be able to post locally and nationwide. An example of this would be at http://www.rottenneighbor.com. I believe besides posting bad neighbors people can also find information regarding mortgages, housing tips, etc.

I would also like to be able to have an e-commerce shopping cart with the possibility of selling on the site.

Lastly, I want to have the possibility of selling advertising space.

So, I am basically looking for a site to be created where people can post information, have it be interactive, use web 2.0, e-commerce, and advertising options. I guess I am looking for either suggestions of a web template, a company that is familiar with this layout, or any other suggestions. I really want to do this site, but I have no idea of where to begin. Currently, I do have an e-commerce women’s clothing boutique but I am looking to go a different route with this site.

Does anyone know of where I can look or even what kind of layout this is called?

If you need further clarification please let me know. I would be happy to explain.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Andrea
:D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Andrea are you willing to pay for this job?
  • andrea007
  • Born
  • Born
  • andrea007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I would be interested in a template. I am not looking to design the site (think it would be quite complicated), but I am looking to contract the job out. I just didn't know if their was a specific name for what I am looking for (i.e. ecommerce, shoppping cart, etc.).

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Anrea
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Like a personal portfolio type of thing?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts