multiple browser and resolutions, css

• Liamw411
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Liamw411
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I am just wondering as to how you design your websites with multiple browsers and resolutions in mind, i have been researching this a bit lately and from what i can find the best approach would be to use feature based browser detection. Hopefully somebody will be able to shed some much appreciated light on this issue.

Thanks Liamw411.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cssbutton
  • Born
  • Born
  • cssbutton

Post 3+ Months Ago

when you check your google analytic, you will find out that most browsers people use are firefox, internet explorer, opera, safari and chrome. so having this in mind, to design a site that will display very well in all browsers are easy because all these browser follow WC3 standards and so all you need to use is standard html code. the only place where u may consider browser detection is when you are designing with html5 and css3 because internet explorer doesn't support all the features of css3.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

good way is to css each type one for PC one for tablets and another for mobile phones. I was just on template monster last night and most of their templates are set like that. But you can do that yourself just size and arrange it to certain sizes with device detection scripts.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts