must I go through all the boring stuff?

• edward123
  • Born
  • Born
  • edward123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! I want to start developing my own website but I don’t want to spend any time learning HTML codes or whatever, I just want to get into the good stuff, is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do that? Or must I go through all the boring stuff?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

it really depends what you see as the good stuff and what you see as the boring stuff ...
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

edward123 wrote:
Hi! I want to start developing my own website but I don’t want to spend any time learning HTML codes or whatever, I just want to get into the good stuff, is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do that? Or must I go through all the boring stuff?

I've been doing web design/development for about 12 years and I can tell you flat out your attitude sucks. You will reap what you sow.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You've already asked this once before under a different handle, or you copied the other post word for word. Either way this topic is locked. The responses here and at the other post in this link are enough
website-design-forum/there-any-platform-any-operating-system-that-allows-t93175.html

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts