need forum script

• vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi guys
I wanna setup a health forum on my site .
can anyone tell me how to do this. There is a forum script in my control panel but i dont know whether its the same one that web masters use or no.

please suggest.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The one they gave you is probably not exactly the one that webmasters use or maybe it is the one that webmasters use, but anyway, you can download a forum pack from any web sites that give forum hosting and packs like http://www.phpbb.com.
  • vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the info buddy. I have the script but now i want to add adsense ads
and chang its template can u tell me how to do this. i tried doing it by editing the index.php file but got some error.

please help.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

vjjohnson04 wrote:
thanks for the info buddy. I have the script but now i want to add adsense ads
and chang its template can u tell me how to do this. i tried doing it by editing the index.php file but got some error.

please help.

:lol: lol, don't edit index.php. That merely calls on the theme that you are using right now. What kind of forum did you get? When you tell me the type of forum that you got than I would be able to help you, because every different forum is made differently (or else they wouldn't be different, would they? ;))

By different kinds of forum, I mean like phpbb3 or phpbb2 or what other boards that are out there.
  • pubdomains.com
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pubdomains.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest to check phpbb forum if you have installed it and now want to customize it... you would find more users out there who can help you with exact changes required to make it work!

cheers
GS
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can help you. I know how to edit phpBB2 and phpbb3 to costumize to the look you want it to be. Later on if you guys/gals need me to, I could post a tutorial on how to do that. It's not all that hard. Not hard at all anyways. Just may seem hard since it's a forum and all. It's really easy.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts