I Need Help/FAQ and Contact Us Design Ideas

• CGFX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Chicago, IL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

ALL,

I need suggestions and/or links to the best well designed Contact Us pages, Help pages, and FAQ pages you might have come across in your web travels that have really impressed you. Any and all recommendation will be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

cgfX
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

well depends what your design is really, i keep my sites simple and to the point as most of my traffic is mobile based but if you have little information add a picture or bg design on top of the information. There is lots of ways you can do this.
  • CGFX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Chicago, IL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Zealous,

Thank you very much. Best of luck.

cgfX
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

np, just remember to keep it simple, design the site site to the market your going after. General Public keep it simple, the world is still learning about computers not everyone is as nerdy as us.

Now if your marketing towards developers then you can make it as complicated as possible because we can decode every little section. I am sure you know what i mean but good luck.

Just thinking off the top of my head before i click send, instead of leaving a email if your getting several emails a day or lots put a submit form in so there is a direct email sent to ya to save the visitor time and effort of opening email client and then sending.

Every little detail makes a different like i said design to your market.

Zealous

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts