Need Help With Adding Sub-Menu ( Will Pay VIA Paypal )

• mrcountry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mrcountry

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need help with adding one sub menu to my existing top navigation menu. Please let me know what you will charge. The menu must go with the existing menu and on mouseover float out. I need the sub-menu added to the ( About Vicki ) dropdown. I only need one sub-menu added to one dropdown. I must be able to see what you have done before I make payment. the site is ( my vocal lesson com ) let me know if interested and time that you will need to complete. I need this done asap. Thanks and hope to hear back from you.
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been tooling around with your code for about an hour. There is no easy way to add in that type of functionality into what you currently have. this is due the the dd tags you are using. you have those tags set to overflow hidden which even trying to make a simple popout would get hidden because of them.

My best suggestion would be to ditch the menu set you currently have and use something else.

Here are some examples
http://www.kriesi.at/archives/create-a- ... via-jquery
http://css-tricks.com/examples/SimplejQueryDropdowns/
http://www.queness.com/resources/html/d ... index.html -- This one can be expanded on
  • mrcountry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mrcountry

Post 3+ Months Ago

I appreciate the reply. I need to figure something out pretty quick. I have tried working with it until i'm blue in the face. I am only a beginner and no shame when I say it has whipped me. I will lok at other options, but I really and truly appreciate your time with this. Thanks and have a great day.
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK well then let me give you a kick start then.

Attached is a really quick revision of your navigation menu. There are some comments in the menu.html page to give you an idea on how to implement it in your site. if you need help still I can try to walk you through it.

Hope this helps.
Attachments:
Site_nav.zip

(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

• mrcountry
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mrcountry

Post 3+ Months Ago

You dont know how much I appreciate this. I will give it a shot here shortly. Once again, thanks and much appreciated. I will let you know how it goes. Take care and have a wonderful week.
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

Updated Style Sheet
Attachments:
style.zip

(615 Bytes) Downloaded 65 times

• mrcountry
  • Novice
  • Novice