Need Help with Javascript Animation

• zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi. I built a site http://tbngraphics.com and I added one of those javascript lightbox things for some of the images. I have used this before with no problem. For some reason, it's not working in IE7 or Opera anymore. It did just a week ago. And now I get a Norton warning saying something about a worm. Not sure what the problem is. If anyone can shed light on this I would greatly appreciate.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

where should the lightbox be so I can test it? (I expected it on the big images at the bottom, but it looks like its just linking to the image)

BTW ThickBox is one of the best lightbox scripts I've used and it seems pretty hard to break it. If you can't get yours working you might just want to go that route...
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Graphixboy. This is really weird. The lightbox is on the big images. For some reason it just takes a really long time to load. Which scares me. BUt if you leave the page up for like a minute, it works fine. I can't figure it out. But I think I will try ThickBox instead. I want something that loads the pics and then gives you some more options. I think you can even put a form (which I really need) in thickbox as well. Thanks again!
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

After some research and a Google alert. I found that the site had actually been infected with malware. How it happened, I have no idea. Never had anything like that happen before. Could the Javascript been the culprit? So I dumbed the site, ran a spyware sweep on my laptop, reloaded it, sent a request to Google to remove the warning. The site was fine for almost two weeks and now it's back again. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm only noticing this error or warning when I do a search for my site. Then again if I use Firefox to open. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts