need help with working out online order form

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have gained a new client and they have said they want a online order form similar to what domino's has, make the orders take the money and send the orders to the shop. I have never looked into something of this scale and i am in need of assistance. If there is some software that can be edited or a quote on what something like that would cost.

I got the rest of the web site sorted apart from this ordering module.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Elia1234
  • Elia1234

Post 3+ Months Ago

123ContactForm is a handy solution on this. You can create your online order form in just a few moves with them, then embed it on your website and collect payment from either PayPal, Authorize Net or Google Checkout. Inside the form you can have choice fields to display your merchandise and set price calculations. With 123ContactForm you can take into account taxes or special discounts if you have.

The process of completing the transaction will go like this: the user fills in the form and chooses the desired products, he is redirected to the payment gateway to perform the checkout and then receives a confirmation message.

Making an order form with 123ContactForm is possible in the premium plans, but As far as I'm concerned and have experienced, it's totally worth it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts