Need new web and i need help!!!!

• Curtis
  • Born
  • Born
  • Curtis

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi im new to these forums this is my first post :)

I make site for my Gaming clan but i usually use just HTML and Photoshop 7 , but now i really really want to try and make a Flash site for my clan, but i want to make a real cool one if i could i would want a style like <a href="http://www.2advanced.com/">2advanced.com</a> , because i think that looks well good, but i need help ,, if theres anyone out there that could please tell me What software i need to get ad things like that and also point me in the direction of tutorials which has like step by step instructions of making web sites with say something like flash.

I would be ever so grateful!

thnx

P.S ,, i am always on MSN if its easier to contact me through that = Adamcurtis625@hotmail.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• s][ren
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Lehigh Valley

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well if 2advanced is your goal, you got a long way to go, they are insane. I would say a good start would be Marcomedia FlashMX or an even easier one that will get you started would be SWiSH. I got into flash a few months ago, but then I realized I needed more html, css, and design background before I even should venture into the topic of flash.

here are the links to the sites for the software though, and good luck :-)

http://www.swishzone.com
http://www.macromedia.com

(I believe the sites are correct 8))
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Flash MX would be my suggestion if you want to use flash. Thats what I use. But dont think you are going to get up to 2advanced level anytime soon. I have been using Flash for a year, and Im still nowhere close lol. Take your time, Flash is'nt the easiest project to learn so dont rush things.
  • Dz_Rascal
  • Dz_Rascal
  • Loc: London

Post 3+ Months Ago

Flash mx for deffo or even swish max ;)

Chris
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

If your goal is 2advanced, stay away from Swish. (no pun intended)

Be advised, Macromedia products aren't cheap :wink:
  • Sk8erGuy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Sk8erGuy

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you are going to build a clan site i would not use Flash. I would venture more towards PHP and MySQL. This will help you manage your clan better and set up a clan website with more ease. And, i think PHP and MySQl would be easier to use because i have been using flash for about a year now and am still learning. Also, it would be cheaper to go with PHP and MySQL. Flash runs at about $500 i think. But, if you decide to go flash i suggest Flash Kit to get started.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts