Need to remove small white border from around video player

• Biggaz1979
  • Biggaz1979

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me remove the border from around my homepage video player, you can see it at mixmechanics(dot)co(dot)uk, I am not able to post external links for some reason :?

I have already added the transparent tags, before this the player had a square edged border, so my problem is not just the transparency, the company I bought the software from had nothing about this border on the website, I expected to be able to customize the player to match any colour scheme but it seems not, I have had many an argument with them because they said they would do it for me but at an extra charge.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Biggaz,
Are you referring to the 1px border to the left right and top of the video or the thick rounded border on the edge of the video player skin?

If its the rounded border on the edge of the video player skin, then you will need to edit something in the flash file.

Thanks
  • Biggaz1979
  • Biggaz1979

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply, yeah I meant the outer border that I have managed to turn grey now, this kind of fits with the colour scheme, I played about a little with the XML file and even got the border to disappear, but then the icons on the player buttons also disappeared lol, I think it looks okay now, what do you think? I wouls appreciate some feedback.

Thanks
Gav

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts