In need of Talented People

• GTASA
  • Born
  • Born
  • GTASA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I am looking for anyone willing to have a good time and to share their talents on a large, already-existing Grand Theft Auto (GTA) website network.
There are currently 9 active staff, some are good with HTML, some graphics, and some game-modeling, and other things of course- it's quite a variety. We have about 7 or 8 domain names to prove how big we are, each covering a specific area of the Grand Theft Auto series game.
We are in need of more people with talents; if you are good with Graphics, Flash, HTML, Invision Power Board modding/skinning, PHP or CGI programming or a great talent you have to your own that you think would be valuable to this gaming network- please PM me. Jobs for 'contentees' (writing content like missions, taking screens of the game, etc.) are also available.
This is a very nice and well organized site, if you are intrested in joing this equally owned site, please send me a PM.

Thank You,
& Best Regards;
GTASA

PS- I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, I guess I couldnt find a "Request" One- sorry if that is the case
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

//locked -- Anyone interested, please reply via the link or email GTASA DIDN'T provide. Any one else that's savvy and interested you could try PM, although I doubt he'll see it.

//GTASA -- you couldn't find a "request" link because we don't provide one. That's not what the purpose is here.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

On second thought, I unlocked this so you could explain better. My apologies for the post above (although still relevent) somebody else here pretty much ticked me off earlier and I'm still in the cooling off mode.

Add some contact info, and then one of us will lock it again so there's not a lot of irrelevent questions and replies about it. We are not about advertising , be it need for help, or offering services, but all of us want to help.

Sorry for the outburst above, but you caught me at a bad moment.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts