Need Website Builder Software for 50-100 dollars

• brian101
  • Born
  • Born
  • brian101

Post 3+ Months Ago

i was wandering whats the best website builder software for 50-100$ (one that uses drag and drop and really easy to use) because i dont got time to learn coding and everything because i got school and homework ...so whats the best drag and drop site builder for 50-100$ ?
  • PromotionBlaster.com
  • PromotionBlaster.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

well it might not be what your looking for but a really good free program is called first page 2000 you can get it on download.com
  • good guy
  • good guy

Post 3+ Months Ago

You always could use mambo servers that is solution for beginners and it is for free, quality low but excellent for beginners.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

go to http://www.coffeecup.com/html-editor/ . Provides you with a code editor (requires you to know the code) AND the visual editor (doesn't requires you to know the codes). And plus, its only $49!

And here's an even better...

CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer is a WYSIWYG Website Creator and Editor that helps you make Web pages with no experience or HTML knowledge.

Just drag and drop images or text on the page until you like what you see, and then upload to your Website. VisualSite Designer comes with over 70 Web Page Templates to start you off and you can make Websites with multiple pages, text-fields, graphics, animations and more. Create pages with your own images or use the built-in button and background creators to make every step a breeze.

That says exactly what you want to do. It is found at http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/ and costs $49 too. Just a doller below the amount you are willing to buy at.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

By the way, there are free trial (7 day or times it was opened) version available for each of them. I tried the trial version of the HTML-Editor, and its the same as the designer. I tried the trials, and they didn't seem too hard. Good luck.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just my opinion, but anyone not willing to take the time to study and understand the code behind doesn't need to be making websites.
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
Just my opinion, but anyone not willing to take the time to study and understand the code behind doesn't need to be making websites.

Not sure I agree with this. I used to though. Most of the designers I work with have a knowledge of HTML, but I doubt any of them have taken "the time to study and understand the code". It's horses for courses, if someone is good at design, but not too familiar with coding, why should they be prohibited from web design?
  • TroubleShooter
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you're interested in offline website builders CMS then it's Wordpress, if online website builder - then at first you should understand that are goals of your website. If it's online store - then I recommend Shopify, if personal site of site for small business - then Wix or Weebly will suit better.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts