Questions about web design

• elijah
  • Born
  • Born
  • elijah

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am preparing designing the English website about flash tools. And i have referred some local websites in China, such as yuzhesoft, xilisoft and sothink etc. They all have many pictures and banners, but many foreign websites concerning flash tools have few pictures or no banners. I am very confused. Who can give me some tips on whether to add many banners, product packages and other pictures on the website? Thanks a lot.
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

You don't want lots of banners and stuff because they can be a bit annoying. But have them if you think they will add something beneficial to the site. Images should only be used if they are relevant to the site. This is not had stuff the get right if you look at most sites made 10 years ago they all have animated gifs and everything is flashing around, so long as the additions to the site are not distracting from the content you should be fine, but as people say "less is more".
  • cools4u
  • Born
  • Born
  • cools4u

Post 3+ Months Ago

a webpage can have images, banners but to a certain limit...too much images and banners can make a webpage heavy which takes more loading time...
  • StepWill
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • StepWill

Post 3+ Months Ago

cools4u wrote:
a webpage can have images, banners but to a certain limit...too much images and banners can make a webpage heavy which takes more loading time...

Besides loading time, they make your site look and feel unprofessional, like made by newbies.

IF you want to look professional, and have banners keep them simple, and dont use them a lot, just the necesary to make the user clic on them, and make them eye catching.
  • aryans77
  • aryans77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Usually a professional website has less banners and images and has its companies content in the web page

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts