Quick CSS Issue, please help!

• Joe426
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm re-coding my school website and having issues with CSS. On the homepage, the right sidebar extends all the way to the bottom, when it should only go to the bottom of the column like the rest of the site. Also, on IE, the search box in the upper right is misaligned.

http://defineme.org is the temp setup.

Thanks for the help!
  • buzzby_247
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • buzzby_247

Post 3+ Months Ago

the problem is to do with your footer. the footer div on the homepage are inside your div called main-c. if you took it out like you have on the other pages then it will be fine. the same problem is on the alumni page. check all your pages and see where your footer div is in relation to your main-c div.
  • Joe426
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sooo...What exactly do I need to do to fix the footer div? Also, how can I fix the upper search box IE problem? Thanks!
  • Joe426
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Still need help with this please! If you'd like I can paypal you a few bucks if you help me fix it.
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

K, In FF3.5 on OSX the search button was cut off like it was in IE6 but a little less then the one on IE7. Make the iframe width 210 instead of 190.

What are you wanting to happen at the bottom of the page with the left and main column?
  • Joe426
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cool, fixed the search box. In the footer, the left column extends past the footer. It only happens on the homepage and the alumni page I believe. See this image:

http://www.richlandbombers.org
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

hmmm to me. it looks like thats not the actual left column its just the background for main-c. If you put a different background in the footer div it covers the problem. also if you want the bottoms to have curves without lines you need to make your pngs not transparent (right now you can see the repeating background on the corners).

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts