quick design i put together

• kreeze
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kreeze

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know this doesnt realy suit a WoW clan website but thats the only thing i could think of at the time to fill it with.. soon i will change the topic to something more fitting like a basic desigenrs website or a blog or somat.

just want to get some opinions on the basic design and layout of it (not finished yet but looking for ideas to fill)
try to ignore the subject in it !

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

That layout seems to be the standard for blogs this days. Mostly every time I see a blog design, they use that layout. The bottom half though looks empty
  • kreeze
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kreeze

Post 3+ Months Ago

^^ yep not finished yet i was looking for ideas for the bottem half and yeh, dont realy look at blogs but this sort of website always seems to be used for very basic sites :D

EDIT: oh and thx for feedback :D took all day for a reply glad i got one lol!
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

For the bottom half you could either extend the height of the 'Latest' column, and have some categories on the right if it is going to be a blog.

If it's going to be a regular site then what you can put at the bottom is a footer for starters, and... um... I'm out of ideas.

But anyway... you may also would want to make the logo portion of the site design (The topmost portion of the design) a bit more pleasing.

EDIT: Oh, your welcome :D
  • kreeze
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kreeze

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol :D

thanks agen, yeh i was thinking were it says "warcraft" there cud be a logo then the banner cud be some simple vexel work in photoshop for instance a vexel car or some easy shapes like swosshing lines like a vista bakground...

and haha at out of ideas.. always gets me :D i was thinking maybe would a section looking similar to latest atr the bottem but with compotions on and on it just to have past winners work scroll across with here name underneath?

and then the proplem is what else is put down the side there?

errrrrm maybe a "hot thread" thing? or is tht to much like events?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts