Renaming Wedevoy

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I should rename wedevoy to something else... Wedevoy could sound kind of like a wedding site, and my site isn't related to weddings in any way.

I was thinking Webdevoy, but I'm not sure... I've being checking availability of some domains, and most of the ones I want are already taken... their bad, and I think they are a waste of domain name, but I guess that is what Domain Marketing is... you want it, I have it, I don't need it, you can buy it for much more than I got it :lol:

I don't know what else to think of... any one want to suggest?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wedevoy is a pretty unique name, and that's good because it's not lost in thousands of search engine results. In fact, if I search Google for Wedevoy your domain is the first thing that pops up. If you specifically state the purpose of the website and where the name comes from on the index page then I don't really see a problem with it sounding like it's wedding-related.

I wouldn't suggest getting a totally new name, unless it too is very unique and related to your services, but if you feel a burning desire to change it Webdevoy doesn't sound too bad.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I'll change it to Webdevoy. Thanks for the encouragement though, Breeze :D

I've got about month and a half left of the domain thing :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts