Scrollbar help from a frame!

• Just1nCase
  • Just1nCase
  • Loc: Sou Cal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I'm having trouble removing the horizontal scrollbar and I'm not sure how to do remove it. I think I can be able to fix it by adjusting the frames size, but I don't know how in Macromedia Dreamweaver. (It won't show the border where it can be adjusted instead it'll adjust the cells).Here is the website:

http://www.geocities.com/t888_bsa

--> click enter and you will see the horizontal bar in the news section. If you know to fix this, please let me know asap. Thanks!
  • justbishop
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Greenville, SC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Seems like placing whatever content is on the page that displays in that frame into a simple, one-celled, borderless table, with the width set to 100%, should work.
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

EWW!! First of all, get away from geocities! It is a decent layout but it is slow and has ads. Hosting is only about 7.50 a month at a lot of places and cheaper at some!
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do an Ozzu search for this same question. It has been asked and answered on numerous occasions.
  • Just1nCase
  • Just1nCase
  • Loc: Sou Cal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the posts.. I might just redo the frames again. As for the person talking about geocities, it's the only decent free webhost and maybe later on I'll be able to get one with ad-free and faster bandwith. Again, I really appreciate the posts.

-Justin

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts