scrolling image

• rkeefover
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rkeefover

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is there a way to create a scrolling image, or rather a fixed image that doesn't scroll when the rest of the page does, so it appears as though it scrolls with the page and always shows in the same place? I understand how to create a fixed background image that appears to scroll with the page using the background-attachment: fixed property, but i need to do it with an image that isnt a background image. Is this possible?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's possible and very annoying as well. It's becoming more and more popular. I don't have the code for it but I can tell you that when I see it, I leave the site as quickly as possible.
  • rkeefover
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rkeefover

Post 3+ Months Ago

No im not using it for a floating add that wont leave your screen and ticks people off. Actually i have two images that i want to use as a background, but the background code to make it fixed and scrolling is for one image, not for the two, and for reasons known only to myself, lol, i dont want to combine the two images to make it one background due to some resolution issues that it will cause. So i want to just make my background made of two images scrollable with the page.
  • Bogey
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Code: [ Select ]
position: fixed;

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts