Shoping cart

• tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I have a website in the works that will sell things no link yet sory but I need to add a shoping cart to it and to be honist I havent got a clue how to go about it I was thinking of using PayPal because its the most trusted by people. So how do I go about it?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• roje0913
  • Student
  • Student
  • roje0913

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pay Pal is mostly a payment processor not a shopping cart. They have a list of carts on their site that work with them. I would say your solutions lies in how many products you are selling. Zen Cart is pretty easy to administer with a lot of features.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I heard osCommerce was a good one... (PayPal is suggested from me... I personally don't use it but I will after I finish my site...)
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

I not sure how much I will be selling it depentds own how much stock we get at the moment we only have a small amount. Also I would like to have one that does things like takes 10% off every 5 order or smothing like that!
  • webmindz24
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • webmindz24

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can use http://www.oscommerce.com , http://www.opencart.com or any other.. but for customizing it , you need to have good knowledge coding (php) .. like you would like to take 10% off every 5 order or something like that.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts