Stranges thing

• Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I have been using phpnuke for a little while now and the site is going well, but i have realised something strange, I had the site working but there was a problem with the forum, it didn't fit the theme of the site, so i changed the template of the forum.

for some strange reason it worked for 1 day, then when i tried to go on it i just got a lot of strange characters and when i went to the admin pannel it opted me to download a file!....and nothing showed up.

well, few weeks on and the site is getting better, I clicked on the forum and it worked....it only had 1 error, this error

Code: [ Select ]
Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used twice in /home/www/kalbal.50free.net/modules/Forums/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 81

what the hell! after all this time is just worked for no reason. I had to install an additional forum because the one that came with phpnuke didn't work, any idea's how i can fix this error so i can use the forum that came with phpnuke.

thanks all
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks like many people are having that identical problem. Check out this from google:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... used+twice

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... r_admin%22

For a solution try this. Turn off gzip in your admin control panel. See if that resolves your problem.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks alot, ot fixed the error!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts