Strengthening Web Design Skills

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to strengthen my web designing skills as well as I really suffer in this area. I don't know on which topics to search to be able to start... mainly, I don't know where to start.

I also want to study a bit more on how to create the navigational/GUI aspect of web sites... I seem to do/try different things, but not sure which are better in what scenarios and how to start planning on what I need.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• gocreatedesign
  • Born
  • Born
  • gocreatedesign

Post 3+ Months Ago

With so many web designers being self taught, it's always a good idea to research courses in your local area. Many schools and colleges offer evening study classes at little cost (in the main)

This will also provide you with a new network of people and a good resource of support on your future projects.
  • Wschmit2
  • Wschmit2

Post 3+ Months Ago

With so many web developers being self trained, it's always a wise decision to research programs in your regional community. Many educational institutions and universities provide night research sessions at little cost. But that isn't worth working as if some one had get some knowledge on his own terms then that would be best in implementing in any of the professional website design service skills.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts