Thanks guys, Here are the fruits of my labor,

• Blackdeath
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Wisconsin

Post 3+ Months Ago

I appreciate the help you guys has given me and I like to post a link to my first websight I wrote it in html and the little css I have learned over the past week. What do you think? http://blackdeath227.tripod.com/NEWINDEX.html
It is FAR from complete though, and once again, thatnks for the help.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you have a specific question, or do you just want a review? If it's the latter, I'll have to move the thread to the review category.

????
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*shrug. I'll leave it here and let someone else decide. I think since he worked so hard from our tips and help, it appears he just wants to show us the end result. To me, it's a rather nice way to say thanks.

I can tell the content isn't going to be quite my cup of tea, but I think you did great for the first time out. I remember, one of my first sites was at Tripod. I was so glad when I finally got my own domain. I hated the ads too. In fact surprisingly, I haven't logged into Tripod in at least a year, yet I see most of my original stuff is still there. Interesting after all this time. I didn't have quite the help back then, but if you want a peek, this was the first page I ever did with frames. The links are mostly dead except for the 2 galleries. It was both my first attempt at frames and the very first graphics I created from scratch. Rather embarrassing to look at now, but we all have to start somewhere, eh?
http://members.tripod.com/~BKOZ/owls/owlpics.html
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sounds good to me ATNO!!!

So let it be typed, so let it be done.

:)

btw: good work man. it always makes me feel good that people get help when they need it.

*warm fuzzy
  • Blackdeath
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Wisconsin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah doing what ATNO/TW said, my way of saying thanks for the help. ;) I am curious on your first site ANTO/TW how you made frames with no frame border. Another question I have is where should I jump to next after learning basic CSS, I plan on working heavily with images and their placement on screen. Any suggestions?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

My next step was javascript, but I never really learned it like I need to. I get envious when I see what people like RichB and lostinbeta know about it. Javascript, used properly will let you do a lot of things to enhance interactivity with your viewers.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts