Theft!

• stev_ro
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just wanted to let you know that there is a "web design" company that sells FREE templates tooked from an online community.
Here's the link to that "company" http://www.rugeninc.com/allflash.html and the templates were tooked from http://www.flashvillage.com .
Sry if this is not a very important post, but I get extremly angry when someone steals, and I just started to make them some "publicity" around the flash and web desing communities so that people know who they are. And I think you all know how do you feel when you find your work sold by someone else, especially when you offered it for free.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually, if someone was able to sell it, I'd feel like a jackass for giving it away for free all that time.

Speaking out against them never does any good, I've seen it happen a million times. Why not try working out a deal with them to sell for you instead. If you're giving it away for free it's not like you're losing sales anyway.
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

tooked isn't proper English by the way. It should be taken.

I am with joebert on this one.
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks like a bunch of rips from template monster to me. either way, someone isn't telling the the whole story here...
  • stev_ro
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

1) Sry for my English
2) I assure you that those templates are not from template monster, they are 100% free.
3)What do you mean by "someone isn't telling the whole story here"? I just wanted remind people that there are still persons who preffer to sell things that are already free, and to warn whoever is in a search for a template.

PS. I'm not the author of those templates. I'm just a noob in flash.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts