Video User Manual WordPress Plugin

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Want to spend less time explaining WordPress to your clients, and more time doing the things you love, like building awesome websites! We know you waste valuable time answering the same questions over and over again. Things such as:

How do I upload an image from my PC?
The text on my page looks awful, how do I change it?
How do I add a page to my website?

Feel free watch the video below, or go directly to the: WordPress Video User Manuals Website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXI-f9Az51Q

Basically this is a WordPress plugin that you install for your clients. Once installed this plugin gives your clients over 35 high quality video tutorials that make it easy and fun for them to learn everything they need to know to use WordPress as a content management system (CMS). These videos are accessible right from from the dashboard include many tutorials including:

How to paste content in from Microsoft Word
How to upload an align an image
How to write a blog post and assign it to a category

The plugin also includes an 85 page HTML user guide with over 100 screenshots for those who prefer to learn by reading.

One developer license allows you to install the plugin on an unlimited number of domains answering all of your clients questions at once and providing you a professional after sale solution. The entire manual as well as the video tutorials are updated for every stable release of WordPress. The plugin knows which version of WordPress your client is using and delivers the correct version of the manual and the videos. So once it is installed, you never need to update it. It is all automatic.

This video manual WordPress Plugin is even made in a way that you can put your own logo on it and take all of the credit. If have many WordPress clients this can save you alot of time and money. It is estimated that it can save you on average 3 hours on a project as you won't have to explain to your clients how to use WordPress, and you won't have to worry about keeping the videos and tutorials up to date.

Also included is an 85 page PDF WordPress User Manual that is white labeled so that can again take all of the credit and give it straight to your clients.

If you are ever unhappy with the plugin for any reason, you can cancel at anytime. The plugin also comes with a 60 day money back guarantee so that if you are not completely satisfied, you will receive a full refund.

Goto WordPress Video User Manuals Website
Moderator Remark: This is an advertisement
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vutaikt
  • Born
  • Born
  • vutaikt

Post 80 days ago

upload imager to internet then copy bb code to blog forum.
eg: flick, picasa, imgur imagershark...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts