• Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fixed.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I do like my MPB and Wacom tablet but I also a fan of the cargo pants. Hmmm not sure which camp I fall into.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

The whole bringing your own keyboard to work thing sounds like me. I have a tough time being productive on a new keyboard. I've been drinking more coffee since getting a Senseo single-cup maker too.
  • immortality
  • immortality

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had been worked as a web designer for 5 years and have been working as a web developer for 5 years. Almost most of them are true. On the other hand combination of web design and web developer is the best choice.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally go through phases ;) during the week I'm a designer and on the weekend I'm a developer.

I can totaly relate to the "Boss who don't code" I work with a friend of mine, he's basically the boss because he pays for everything and I just work on his ideas (I do the engineering but hes got the master plan). I've been trying to get him to learn to program forever. Hes really annoying when the guy that your working for doesnt understand anything your doing because they are always asking questions. I don't mind it to much until he starts trying to get me to change how I'm doing something. Maybe its a god complex lol.

He actually got a job over the last summer programming working at proofpoint down in Silicon Valley, CA (My dream job, well Silicon Valley at least). He start using ruby and really got into it and finaly understands why and how I do things :lol:
  • bilhasry4you
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bilhasry4you

Post 3+ Months Ago

a web developer need a web designer to design a website. Website is not only good in function but off course in design too. but if the website is good in design and lack of function, maybe it's not good. it must be balance

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts