Website Builder Recommendation?

• Emma Martin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can anyone recommend a good website builder? I've heard of Wix, Weebly, and Exai - any preferences?
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can build it for you tho :)

no better then a human doing the job that computers can not all ways calculate or have the creativity to design. Software is only as good as the programmer who made it.

Google can reference you to some there are lots out there but i do suggest you learn to make the web site or if for work then have someone do it for you so it looks good for clients to check out.
  • Emma Martin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hiring a web designer is so expensive, though...

I'd also rather be able to build a website in a few minutes than spend an excessive amount of time learning how to design it myself.

Besides, I understand there are some website builders that do allow you to put your own personal, creative spin on the design - I'd be more interested in something like this.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes your right they can be but if your making something personal yes then play around but i am sure there is many people on this web site that will take a poo on any software like that.

The only way to have it done right and proud is to do it yourself. start with w3schools and work through html and apply yourself. If your smart, you can learn it like English in a week if you apply yourself.

Start with HTML then make something, when you get better with that run with some photoshop for images or just use ones off google images to start with.

Like really making web sites but making jizztastic ones take years of study
  • nikk
  • Born
  • Born
  • nikk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was trying some website builders when I started building my business website.
I tried Jimdo and 350pages, but eventually I chose EXAI (it was much more user-friendly and it really gives you a unique & custom site)

hope I helped :)
Nikk
  • Emma Martin

Post 3+ Months Ago

nikk wrote:
I was trying some website builders when I started building my business website.
I tried Jimdo and 350pages, but eventually I chose EXAI (it was much more user-friendly and it really gives you a unique & custom site)

hope I helped :)
Nikk

Thanks for the recommendation Nikk! I started using EXAI and am really liking it so far. My website was built in minutes and it looks great! Also the drag and drop cms makes it so easy to edit my website. :D
  • TerryMc
  • Born
  • Born
  • TerryMc

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can use wordpress as well.
  • ananthapriya
  • Born
  • Born
  • ananthapriya

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have recommended this website builder squarespace,weebly..i am always recommended these website builders
  • Mollywhite
  • Mollywhite

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why don't you take a try with WordPress, there are lots of free wordpress theme for users to design a website easily.
  • lovewebdesign
  • Born
  • Born
  • lovewebdesign

Post 3+ Months Ago

A server, and Dreamweaver....
That's enough.....
  • TroubleShooter
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best website builders: WIX, Jimdo, Shopify (for online shops).
  • Kurthead+1
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Kurthead+1

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't stand any of them. They take away too much control and freedom. You should just learn to code.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts