Weird Scroll Issue in webkit [resolved]

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm completely confused about this issue. http://whenimnotsleeping.com/testmonkey/MIMA_dev/index.html

In FF/IE when you click on the links at the top scrolling occurs as expected. However in webkit browsers its as if the content isn't staying attached to its container. I've never seen anything like this and I'm just about at my whits end.

I'm 99% sure it has something to do with the floated content inside each row and I've been messing with clears/overflows on the various elements of each container usually with pretty strange results. Anyone have any bright ideas? Something really obvious that I'm missing?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I still don't know what was causing the problem. But removed the floated content and used display:inline-block instead. I haven't checked in IE yet but that designation seems to work well in all modern browsers as long as you provide a width. The nice thing is you don't have to worry about clearing all the floats this way.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you happen to know if "inline-block" ignores "text-align:center" off the top of your head ?
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

It doesn't seem to ignore text alignment. There are however some strange issues with getting blocks to line up directly beside each other.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts