Wordpress Template Subscriptions from RocketTheme - Giveaway

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

In this giveaway, 5 lucky Ozzu readers will get a 1 year developer subscription to RocketTheme.com's premium WordPress theme club worth USD$250 each.

Who Are RocketTheme?

RocketTheme.com is the leading theme vendor in the Content Management System (CMS) space offering themes, templates and styles for Joomla, WordPress, phpBB3, Magento and Drupal. RocketTheme is reknowned for their highly flexible, powerful and innovative themes, quick and expert support and also the Gantry framework around which the themes are built.

What Do The Winners Get?

The winners get a 1 year Developer subscription to RocketTheme's WordPress club. These wordpress themes provide a stunningly unique blog design to enable you to stand out from the crowd. Their extensive community forums allow you to quickly get help and learn how to bring your own ideas to life.

How To Participate

Simply leave a comment about how you would use the themes under this giveaway contest. We will pick 5 lucky persons and announce the winners on May 13, 2011.
  • natas
  • PHP Ninja
  • Proficient
  • natas
  • Loc: AFK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow!

To be quite honest, my girlfriend and I have been dating only for a short while. When she found out that I design websites, she asked if I might be able to put something together for her so she can have a place to write her ideas, thoughts, and what not.

I told her I could probably code something up but Wordpress was probably the best bet with all the extra bells and whistles that are already there.

My only problem is that I've never messed around with themes for WordPress and was actually going to look into it pretty soon.

This would be awesome not only because I could maybe find a theme that would fit her "style", but also would give me a little insight into how to create my own themes.

So, yeah, I would love to be lucky enough to win!
  • assneck
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: seattle, wa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will use the themes in this contest to make my awesome blog even better. I have an entire Blog dedicated to Garbage Pail Kids

Garbage Pail Kids are the funny/gross stickers from the 80s. I have the best content for my blog but I have a boring standard WP theme. If I am lucky enough to win this contest then my blog design will match the awesomeness of my content.

Thank you.

assneck
  • miggedy0990
  • Born
  • Born
  • miggedy0990

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would finally get my web design business off of the ground. I would then offer low cost websites to any small business that wanted one.
  • benmax
  • Born
  • Born
  • benmax

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd make a website for 2 non profits I work with, that make the world a better place!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I honestly don't have a real reason to apply such a thing to my work right now but being a Junior Developer, it would be a nice few XP points to add to my development stats.

If i had access to some great resources and information i would start on a community project that would help others in the internet community thus would be the only logical way i would be able to use such a great opportunity is to reinvest back into the community to do my part in the evolution of the internet.
  • MarsMeteoro
  • Born
  • Born
  • MarsMeteoro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I am speaking in behalf of a fairly new enterprise called "Home Quality" which enables local producers to position its products on the market in such conditions of economic crisis. Supporting local producers from Mexico with super high quality standards.

The reasons why we would love to win this contest is because we need to get a nice and easy to use web page and templates to put up the products and providers. We would appreciate your help very much indeed.

Thanks you in advance.
  • twicealive
  • Born
  • Born
  • twicealive

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi BigWebmaster!

I build tons of free blog sites for people, so a developers license would allow me to include the premium Rocket Themes on my client sites rather than the usual Farm133 templates!.. Very Cool Indeed!

Thanks,
Michael Robinson
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just wanted to write a quick reminder that the competition here will be closing at the end of the day tomorrow. I will be choosing five people who have responded to this thread and those five will get a full free one year developer subscription to download WordPress templates from RocketTheme, which is normally worth $250. Don't miss your chance!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

This giveaway has now been closed and I will be announcing the winners soon! :)
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Congratulations to the winners:

natas
assneck
Zealous
MarsMeteoro
twicealive

The criteria I used to determine the winners was mainly the effort that those who replied put into their response. For those that have won you will be receiving an e-mail soon from the RocketTheme staff with your information on how to login and get access to the Premium WordPress themes.

Thanks for all those who participated, and hope you enjoy it!
  • twicealive
  • Born
  • Born
  • twicealive

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Bigwebmaster,

Thank You So Much For The Developers Subscription to RocketTheme!
You Are The Greatest!

Best Regards,
Michael Robinson
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

i thank you very much for this, this will be handy for my development this year and prove useful i will renew it :P but i am sure my team would appreciate it.
  • binhpv186
  • Born
  • Born
  • binhpv186

Post 3+ Months Ago

$250. It's expensive.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bummed I missed this :) Let us know if you ever run it again :D