Do you apply software what?

  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

How software utilises haves interest his website.
What about you? Normally speaks English is aware of does not feel sorry for.Me Macromedia Dreamweaver.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • Zwirko
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1417
  • Loc: 55° N, 3° W

Post 3+ Months Ago

:wha:
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok then.
  • david murphy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • david murphy
  • Posts: 1181

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you looking for a translation program to help you with your website?
  • enchantingempress
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • enchantingempress
  • Posts: 5

Post 3+ Months Ago

hehehe... funny... For a while I thought you were serious! or are you?
  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

david murphy wrote:
Are you looking for a translation program to help you with your website?


Yes Neuro Trans software,i did not study sassenach unfortunately.Rightly how does he question? Web software what apply?
  • Zwirko
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1417
  • Loc: 55° N, 3° W

Post 3+ Months Ago

"sassenach" ... I like it,:D me being Scottish and all.
  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

What software website apply?
  • CrisRullz
  • Born
  • Born
  • CrisRullz
  • Posts: 2

Post 3+ Months Ago

ur crazy
  • knexor2
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 445
  • Loc: US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Erm....may I ask what your native language is?
  • AnarchY SI
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2521
  • Loc: /usr/src/MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

cityba wrote:
Rightly how does he question?

how does who question what?
i believe the term for such a statement is "broken english"..
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 778
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

cityba wrote:
What software website apply?


Sounds a lil Yoda-ish. I guessing your from the Dagoba System.
  • rhea
  • Born
  • Born
  • rhea
  • Posts: 1

Post 3+ Months Ago

What do you mean? Can you reconstruct you sentences?
  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

AnarchY SI wrote:
cityba wrote:
Rightly how does he question?

how does who question what?
i believe the term for such a statement is "broken english"..

I not English talk.Sorry, neurotrans program me apply.
  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

rhea wrote:
What do you mean? Can you reconstruct you sentences?

Hello rhea.
What sofware apply website,webdesign?Ok?
  • knexor2
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 445
  • Loc: US

Post 3+ Months Ago

.....

Might try BabelFish. And I'd get my money back for the NeuroTrans thing.

http://babelfish.altavista.com
  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

OriginNO_II wrote:
cityba wrote:
What software website apply?


Sounds a lil Yoda-ish. I guessing your from the Dagoba System.

I very good software?
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2008
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Babelfish is a good idea. I think his (her?) native language is hungarian, judging from the links in the signature. anybody here speak hungarian?
  • cityba
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • cityba
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

celandine wrote:
Babelfish is a good idea. I think his (her?) native language is hungarian, judging from the links in the signature. anybody here speak hungarian?

Yes, hungarian electric install master and website seo master. :mrgreen:
  • Bogey
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8363
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

cityba wrote:
celandine wrote:
Babelfish is a good idea. I think his (her?) native language is hungarian, judging from the links in the signature. anybody here speak hungarian?

Yes, hungarian electric install master and website seo master. :mrgreen:

That's cool. I use Notepad++ to code my site...
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6229
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

7-month-old thread, guys.
  • Bogey
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8363
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
7-month-old thread, guys.

:lol: I didn't even notice... oops :oops:

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 22 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
cron
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.