• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

The main content of the site (the part with the white background) is pretty narrow. Maybe try widening that a bit.
  • mcleve
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mcleve

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site looks great and very professional. I agree that you should shoot a main page of 800pixels or maybe auto resize. Page Rank with google can't be stressed enough. Adwords is another alternative.

From the looks of your forum. You are well on your way.
  • wooly
  • Born
  • Born
  • wooly

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site look great.
Love your color choices, it looks like you have put in a lot of hard work with all the information you have there.
Just glad that I don't have any fussy babies anymore.
  • twalters84
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • twalters84
  • Loc: Mount Savage, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey there,

I agree with kc0tma about the narrowness of your site. You may be able to increase that about 100 pixels or so, and it would still be good for 800x600 resolution. Dont hold me to the exact measurement.

Overall, I like the design of your website, but it looks like you are trying to improve traffic so let me give you some tips.

Have you ever heard of RSS feeds? They are used for frequently updated content, and distributed to rss directories all across the internet. When your feed gets updated, people will know about it and come back to your site. So if you update your site often, that will be major promotion.

RSS feeds do not have to be used for everything on your site. Just pick something to make it on, like a blog or news section for instance.

The other way to get more traffic is by getting to the top of the search engines results page. You will have to do some SEO work, or get a consultant for that.

You can always buy advertisement on related websites. That is another way to drive some traffic.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Travis Walters
admin@codebuyers.com
  • idkwot
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • idkwot

Post 3+ Months Ago

everything looks great IMO

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts