SITE REVIEW: 3rpk

• gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

i was wondering if you lot could please give me some ifeas about how to improve the freerunning website i run. http://www.3rpk.co.uk

thanks guys.
  • aboutwhat57
  • aboutwhat57

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I just checked out your site.

A couple of things

One, If you could somehow make it auto detect wether its a psp or a computer would be good so people dont have to pick one when they first get to your site. If thats not possible just make the words and letters not look so pixelated

Second, The pictures you have posted on your site, If you could post higher resolution ones, or just ones that dont look so pixelated would look good.
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

oryt kwl thanks for that i will look into the detect thing its a good idea. unfortunatly the pictures are taken from frames in the videos, which are taken on my mobile phone so until we get a new video recorder unfortunatly we are stucvk with those videos.
  • nomax5
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

gu3

I like your site mate..

I know it doesn’t obey many “design rules” or conform to standards but I suspect it was designed that way – not to obey and not conform.

I think it expresses what you wanted to express, the colours of red and black are an inspired choice

The red of Blood and the Blackness of Death which is what happens if you make a mistake while jumping around on buildings.

So keep it up. and don’t take any notice of old farts like me..
  • appraisal57
  • Born
  • Born
  • appraisal57

Post 3+ Months Ago

Who is your audience for this site and what will they view it on?
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

nomax5 wrote:
gu3

I like your site mate..

I know it doesn’t obey many “design rules” or conform to standards but I suspect it was designed that way – not to obey and not conform.

I think it expresses what you wanted to express, the colours of red and black are an inspired choice

The red of Blood and the Blackness of Death which is what happens if you make a mistake while jumping around on buildings.

So keep it up. and don’t take any notice of old farts like me..

thank you =] i am pleased you liked it.

Quote:
Who is your audience for this site and what will they view it on?

our audience is people who are interested in freerunning/parkour and what do you meen what will they veiw it on? a pc or a psp? either unfortunatly the psp version needs alot done to it and i only made it as i was bored one night. it will most likly be going as we really have no need for it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers