SITE REVIEW: AARecon (again)

• Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is a redesign of the old AARecon... or what will be the old AARecon. This one is layed out in CSS. Both CSS and HTML validate.

I would like a harsh review. This website seems to be a 50/50 split on being liked or not liked.

AARecon Re-Design <<< Review this one
Soon to be old website

Thanks =)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

The graphics are definetely a step up in version 2, but you should round the bottom of the page off nicely rather than just stopping it in a straight line. The new tan on gray design is a better contrast but I hope you can do as good a job integrating your forums as you did on the old website. Also hope you make the text just a couple sizes bigger since you have lots of room on the page. Looks good!
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will agree with farmer tom on this one. I am on the like side actually for you. But it seems a bit thin for me, I would like it alot more if it was a bit wider.
  • gcpmusic
  • gcpmusic
  • Loc: Italy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes I think so and I would prefer a bit more bright colors too. Overall I do like the fill.
gC
  • bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to admit that your new design has a bit of a template look-and-feel to it, but nevertheless, I really like it! I couldn't see much of your old site owing to my horrible monitor, so I'm liking the fact that your new design is a bit brighter, a bit easier on the eyes. It's pretty modular, and its unspecified height means that you can easily add content without worrying about breaking the layout.

Great job! I'd love to see it populated with some content.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers