SITE REVIEW: adrenalinepcs.com

• SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.adrenalinepcs.com

just redid the front page on my site. some how i found two hours to work on it in my 100 hour work week. i guess it was because i took the day off since it's my birthday :)

anyway i still need to do all the other pages on there. code really needs to be cleaned too.

thanks
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

Visually, it looks really nice except the main text starts just before the border.. I'd reccomend allowing for more space there. At my resolution, the text is a little small but, i think it's fine. Nice site :)

EDIT:
oh, and don't forget to take this kinda crap out of the code
Code: [ Select ]
<!--Fireworks MX 2004 Dreamweaver MX 2004 target. Created Mon Jan 10 22:03:36 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time) 2005-->
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks i sure will taking that stuff out. it's funny how ff won't display dotted lines. i might work some more on it in the morn i need to get all my oscommerce mods up on there.
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good colors and scheme, but there's something missing, the page seems a little blah, especially from the stuff I've seen from you before. My gut feeling is that you've put a lot of color an design on the left side, and the right side of the page is too white, with no real effort put to that side. Maybe just add a touch of color, maybe a border or something, to the right. Aside from that, the navigation is awesome and the site shows really well. As per your coding, the usual, put your css styles into an external file and reference it, meta content/description/keywords, and as mentioned previously, get rid of that fireworks comment! Great job.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

neat layout !
needs more contents
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia