SITE REVIEW: AdSpheres

• wincyclopedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wincyclopedia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello All:

Please review a new site that we are preparing to launch: http://www.adspheres.com

AdSpheres will be a whole new fun way to promote your sites. You will be able to buy Spheres that will be customized by you and they will drive traffic to your site. You will be able to make your Spheres more valuable by referring people to AdSpheres and also just logging in each day. We will be spending a great deal over the next 6 months to promote AdSpheres so it should become a hot property.

We would love any feedback anyone has.

As a bonus to anyone that writes a review with substance, we will PM you a promo code to get a free Sphere.

Thanks,
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is kind of a neat little thing you've built there. But when I went to the link, I just sat there waiting for something to happen. It wasn't until I moved my mouse that I saw what was going on. I am having a hard time thinking up what I want to say. Maybe instead of having the colorful dot and nothing else, have the website's logo and some text with their name or something. Sorry, but with the way it is set up now I don't think I would be too willing to register.

I did like the drop downs on "newest members" and "newest spheres". It had a nice smooth movement.
  • wincyclopedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wincyclopedia

Post 3+ Months Ago

kc0tma:

Thanks for that feedback. We have heard that from other reviewers and we have some enhancements on the product roadmap that will incorporate logos of the advertisers

thanks for your time.
  • ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the site.
It looks really neat. I like the web 2.0 feel of your site.
The only thing that I would suggest is to add more color to the header and footer. It seems too dark and too dull.
  • twalters84
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • twalters84
  • Loc: Mount Savage, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings,

I just got done looking over your website.

I have a cable modem so my connection is prety fast. The website seemed to load slow for me. While it was loading, the design was a little off.

Since everything became centered as it loaded, I am going to assume that you are using JavaScript. Personally, I would have used pure css. If you did that, the screen would not jump once it is loaded.

Once the website loaded, the design looked good. My first thought was.. what are all these balls in the middle of the screen :)

My overall impression of your website was, this is a bit different. Neat idea. I just wish I knew what the sites were without having to hover over the spheres. I really think you need to look over your javascript and make this a css design.. its just really jumping for me.. by the way, I was previewing your website with IE7 if that helps. I did not check other browsers.

Sincerely,
Travis Walters
admin@codebuyers.com
  • wenfri
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting concept that Took me a minute to figure what the heck I was looking at LOL

What can I say. Not the smartest on the block this am :lol:

Quote:
I just wish I knew what the sites were without having to hover over the spheres.

Yes I agree with Travis on that one.

Looks good though Like the colours and is easy on the eyes.

Navigation is simple and straight forward. Like it much than the pixel ones they had running around for awhile.

Must admit though them there white balls are hard for me to see Perhaps another colour would be a better option.

Course that is only my suggestion

Neat site over all

Wendy
  • lucky
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nicely laid out.
Keep it up, overall a very good effort
  • maketop
  • Born
  • Born