SITE REVIEW: Allpreview.net

• jaran
  • jaran

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good day all of you guys,

This is review my new site containing about SEO article, mp3/music, video and photo gallery. I need someone give me review, feedback, attention or anything good/bad tell me about my site. Im really glad to appreciate for all feedback. Here my website :

http://allpreview.net
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Mr OBrien
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: down a creek without a paddle

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not sure if you will check back here again but ive noticed some problems. The development link points to nothing. The shop market link points to nothing. Contact us, and faq links at the bottom of the page point to missing files. Also clicking sitemap at the bottom of the page provides some undesirable non user friendly results. The allpreview.net logo at the top left points to a missing file index.php.

The front page is to redundant and for ease of use and to avoid confusion i would remove the section that says other services because it does not contain other services.

Your about us page looks like it was never cutomized from the template. It is missing an image, and says who is infostyle instead of who is allpreview.net and most important the info in the about us section is a bunch of humorus gibberish in latin.

Over all the interface and user friendliness of your site is well designed and easy to use. However i reccomend you fix the problems i mentioned above because they are very off putting.

This post in latin.
  • jaran
  • jaran

Post 3+ Months Ago

You're right @Mr Obrien. Some features is not ready to setup because we are just developing on it. Also some page of details info (About-Us, FAQ and etc) about my site is need to be fixed it now. Btw, thanks so much for all your notice here. :)
  • seydia
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • seydia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do not understand exactly how it works: D
  • adriadrop
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

seydia wrote:
I do not understand exactly how it works: D

I'm not so understood the meaning of this site, I have no reason to visit it again
  • Makedon
  • Born
  • Born
  • Makedon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good, Titles should be links
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

One extra thing I would add, would be to add something under your main menu, like gradient for your header. It looks just too blank. Also you can make your menu go down as you scroll :) The rest looks neat, but the idea behind the site is a bit dull and just gives the impression of a cheap Youtube clone.
  • jaran
  • jaran

Post 3+ Months Ago

@Makedon
Thanks for your notice. I will thingking of it.

@seularts
Actually I agree with you. I was thingking to change my template with unless javascript/jquery but the new template is working on progress for now. For the first time when I build this site is only to help anyone wants to get their needs. Unless SEO method also too much simply design. Btw, thanks for the input with us !
  • postcd
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • postcd

Post 3+ Months Ago

It can be good to see instantly what is your website about, here i msut read alot of text before i realise.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers