• NewEra
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • NewEra

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's not done yet :)
but we need reviews :P
http://gag-is.com/upload/
P.S: don't evaluate the logo or the empty pages as they are not finish yet :roll:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• wwwben
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wwwben

Post 3+ Months Ago

well... i really like the design .. very unique .. i really have nothing to say that you could do better .. finish the site! it looks great
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews.
  • BellaNightshade
  • Born
  • Born
  • BellaNightshade

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design looks great so far, i love the little window with the banner thats hanging off, very unique and well made.
  • Perad
  • Student
  • Student
  • Perad

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am well set in my web veiwing ways and found reading info from your site difficult... perhaps i am a freak. Its just i very rarely read information in the top left hand corner.

All i would suggest is that you switch around the content so it displays on the right, that is my own personal preference, i don't know if this applies to anyone else.

Apart from that i like the design, its pretty refreshing.
  • tommyy
  • tommyy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really think you've could have done better.. It looks very 1995 :(.

Personally I would have tried to add some more colours, as it gets a bit boring...
  • injondan
  • Born
  • Born
  • injondan

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, you can make the navigation more convenient. How, I don't know, you have to think, this is your site ;)
  • jazzmasta25

Post 3+ Months Ago

I found this site very hard to navigate, it is like trying to view two sites at once and is very hard. All of the info is split and is hard to read. The actual colors and style of the site is ok but the layout is too hard to read in my opinion.

I also think the "My Space | Site Map| Links | Add URL | Forum" at the bottom should always be centered right at the bottom of the page. There seems to be good quality content here it is just how you deliver it. I am in 1280x1024 usually but when switching to 800x600 and 1024x768 the site seemed easier to read because everything is scrunched closer and it seems more like 1 page.
  • onlyican.com
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Hants, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

One thing I notced is on
http://gag-is.com/upload/seo.htm
You have S*arch, not sure if it is a typo or trying to be clever, if your tryna be clever you failed on that point.
  • Lamia_Poi
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

loding time is extremely long 5 mins still not loaded, didn't wait for it to load. sorry.
  • IanP
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • IanP

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought your site was a bit hard to read, did not know what side i should be looking at
  • Mall23
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I never read what other people say (don't want to bias my opinion), so sorry if others already said this...

I think it looks really, really cool. Really cool art, and unique layout. But therein lies the problem, imo. Think of your audience -- business people, generally non-techies. They might get confused because it's so unusual. Looks like you're developing for 1024x760 (based on the wrapping of the nav in the top and bottom on my screen 800x600) which again, will scare off anyone whose not techie.

this is broke too: http://www.3-ibm.com/mall/
But it's thumbnail looks really good. Why not use that for ideas instead of something so unusual that it's hard to use?

Best thing to do, imo, is to look through all the developers on sitebeater.com or firmlist.com or yahoo's web dev category. That'll learn you well!

Good luck!
  • NewEra
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • NewEra

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for your reviews
We are doing many changes and adjustments,
will be upload when finish
  • Riks
  • Riks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi:
Well, I find your site a little confusing.
Maybe you have tried to innovate and it is OK, but visitors could leave your site is they get confused with navigation.

Its strange for a user to read in both parts of the page, the eyes have to pass always over your main logo in the center of the page.

The home link is the main link, so the better place for it is on the top left side, not to the top right side.

Maybe try to re organize the navigation and re organize the contents.

Regards.
  • rockafromhell
  • Student
  • Student
  • rockafromhell
  • Loc: Erie,Pa

Post 3+ Months Ago

your site took frever to upload then when it finally got to page said page could not be displayed..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers