SITE REVIEW: Alternative Energy and Mold Removal Company

• rhwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rhwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Check out this design and let me know what you think. I'd appreciate any feed back.

Alternative Energy and Mold Removal Company

Thanks.

Rick
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• healthnut101
  • Born
  • Born
  • healthnut101

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very professional looking, your site despite a good amount of graphics loads rather quickly which is important. Your navigation is clean and your have a good amount of content on your first page. I really like the website for its simplicity yet very informative content.
  • MattC1983
  • Born
  • Born
  • MattC1983

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the design, very clean and very neat. The source code is spot on, correct use of tags etc. And i love the domain name!

The one thing i did notice is on the menu items at the top, i am assuming on hover they are supposed to show yellow? they seem to flicker the first time u hover over them but then not do it again. I am using firefox 3.0 if that helps.

From an SEO perspective, you have two URLs www. and non www. you also use your homepage link to link to index.php, try changing that to just link to /
  • rhwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rhwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the great feedback. I think the reason you saw the hover images flicker is because I am not preloading the images with javascript which I probably should be doing. You are right about the SEO issues. Good points. Thanks again.

Rick

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers