SITE REVIEW: ArticleCrank

• snipercameron
  • Born
  • Born
  • snipercameron

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone,

I just finished creating an article submission site - http://www.articlecrank.com . This site is meant to be a medium for people to post their articles, and for publishers to find articles to use for their website content. Some things still need to be edited, like the privacy policy and TOS and the Submission Guidelines, but other than that, the site pretty much stands as is, membership login is all functional. I would appreciate your feedback, or even register and see what its like inside.

Greatly appreciated fellow webmasters!
  • rdurham
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Sir,

I took a second to view your website, and do feel that it has great potential. The Home Page is very simple to navigate, using a color scheme that is soothing to the eye.

I would reccomend however that you utilize a little larger font size for the threads that give a brief description of the article. The Home Page layout is easy to understand as well, there's noting to rearrange from what I observed.

The only down side is that your footer says the website and or domain name have been online since 2006. With that being said, there are not very many articles to read.

After six years there should be 100's. You may want to increase your SEO and advertising budget if you have one to send people to your website.
  • ryanlb
  • Loc: Victoria, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not a bad layout, but you might want to increase the quality of the graphics so they look sharper. As for the site itself, I'm sure you know Google's Penguin & Panda updates hit these article farms hard several years ago, so if you're having traffic issues, that's a likely culprit. High-quality content is king these days.
  • vitalatwdl
  • vitalatwdl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello :)

You need to fix coding on your website. Left bar appears incorrectly. Design is pretty simple, but OK. Work on your website and good luck!
  • w101

Post 3+ Months Ago

My suggestions are the following:

1. Find a freelancer who will make a quality logo. That will cost you onlu $20-30.
2. Left culumn is not showing properly, fix it.
3. Upper menue could have a bigger font.

Goog luck!
  • jackk
  • jackk

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Left column background is broken (please disable x-repeat)
2. the colors are not friendly for color-blind people..
3. typos: perfekter, sistem, spreedsheet, braches and few more..
4. robots.txt is missing
5. there is little to none use of H1-H6..
6. you have low code to text ratio (12%) - try to write more content
7. remove plain-text emails from code to avoid spam

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers