SITE REVIEW: artphotoasia,net

• ArtphotoasiA
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Italy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok .... here we are........ do not spare yourself and review http://www.artphotoasia.net

C&C welcomed!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• houssem-hj
  • houssem-hj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello.

I like the navigation menu, it's always not moving, so the navigation is very easy.

But in some pages the navigation menu take some time to be loaded, try to fix this.

We all know that most of visitors are 'hurry', so if someone did not find where to return to the home page he will leave..

Good luck.
  • ArtphotoasiA
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the comment.
  • joomlads07
  • joomlads07
  • Loc: 3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

Post 3+ Months Ago

Indeed a nice site but it would look more better if you include a header for this with some logo in it.
  • ArtphotoasiA
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually there is the header in all pages but not in the first one.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've liked your design from the first time I looked. It all seems very fitting. However, there is one thing I don't like and that is your gradient background image behind the menu (orange to black) is matted. Specifically this image

I think it would look better smoother. It looks the way it does because you are stretching your image. The image is only 140 px, but you've placed it as a background to your div for your mymenu style which is 175 px. I would remake that gradient to match the size of your div. It would look smooth then.
  • ArtphotoasiA
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
I've liked your design from the first time I looked. It all seems very fitting. However, there is one thing I don't like and that is your gradient background image behind the menu (orange to black) is matted. Specifically this image

I think it would look better smoother. It looks the way it does because you are stretching your image. The image is only 140 px, but you've placed it as a background to your div for your mymenu style which is 175 px. I would remake that gradient to match the size of your div. It would look smooth then.

Thanks.... I will try to work on it... good suggestion!

Thanks for visiting!
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 7 days ago

First of really thank you very much for creating this wonderful website . The images present in the home page itself tells us a lot about the concept of the website really out of the box thinking but the template design and the template designs are looking very normal.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers